17.5.12

Black and Yellow







Forever 21 zipper jeans / My own design blazer / Fossil bag / Retail Therapy tassels clogs

The weather was so nice for summer in the Philippines, not too hot, not too cold. It's freaking hot nowadays. Still amazed how Filipinos could bare with the hotness. Ah, never mind with that. Haha.
Ergo, I felt like I wanted to wear something casual yet colorful by adding this yellow blazer and wearing these sunnies to take a walk with my sis last weekend. I designed this blazer around 2 years ago and I really like the result, with the black lining and scalop. Simple + stunning! :D
And how's your summer? :)


xo, Diva

3 comments:

ailovesamore said...

loove the colorr :) the bag is cute :)

Louise said...

Wow I love that blazer! xx

Riski Novianti said...

just found you blog and love your look dear.. :D

xoxo,
Riski
http://riskinovianti.blogspot.com