11.1.10

BALI full of memories

Hey, people!
5 days ago 7th december, I went to Bali Island with all my friends. Hmm so excited there. We went some place in Bali like Legian, Kuta, Dreamland, Tanjung Benoa etc. We also saw Barong dance and they are so amazing. I like!
I came back this mornig at 7 a.m ( WIB time off course ).

I will give you some photos in Bali. CHECK THEM OUT! :)








tanjung kodok


-FIRST DAY-



What I wore :
. diery tee . maroon shortpant . billabong sandals . zebra bag .



Tanah Lot


tanah lot



spiritual snake






me and Dara



in Dreamland



starbucks Legian



xoxo :)



-SECOND DAY-


What I wore :
. klik - klok shop shredded tee . DIY shortpants . DIY acid wash shawl . billabong sandals . zebra bag .


with bali dancer




with mrs Niken and bali dancer




with my boy :)


I like this!



barong dance


me and Dara


me and Nungki


Nungki, me, Diana, Dara, Nita and Ciwi ( what are you doing ciwi? haha )


in Kintamani with Mr. Ari - tour guide during in Bali ( we miss you Mr :) )

-THIRD DAY-



What I wore :
. unbranded yellow tee . shawl ( I bought in Sukawati - art market ) only $1 . pants . billabong sandals . studded pad blazer . zebra bag .




DIY square ring



with all my teachers



with my boy - in speed boat around beratan lake




beautifull beratan lake or bedugul


x.o.x.o
Diva

No comments: